St. Vincent’s Private Hospital – Window replacement
We were engaged by the hospital for all maintenance and repairs out glazing repairs of the external glazing. Providing scheduled inspections and repairs over seven floors. This service was carried out in a Live Restricted Environment with special consideration required for the privacy of patients and avoidance of disruption to Hospital Staff.
Over the past three years we have worked closely with St. Vincent’s Private Hospital. Our close working relationship and our quality workmanship has led to increased volumes of work with the hospital. There is no room for error and expectations are set high within their facility. Their cutting-edge, award-winning hospital is a pleasure to work within.
Overview of maintenance works:
- 24/7 Helpdesk facility
- Abseil down from 8th floor of building having teams on ground, roof and inside to assist with works
- Carry out broken glass replacement
- Callouts and Day Works
- High Risk works with detailed emergency rescue plans whilst within a live Hospital building
- Glazing Works Restrictors cracks
- Flooring Works
- Minor Refurbishments
- Planned maintenance programmes and audits
- Maintenance task and scheduling reviews
- Site walks
- PPMP Works