This is the privacy statement of Cullenbridge Services Ltd. T/A Hollyfort Services (hereinafter: “Hollyfort” or “we”). This statement contains a description of how Hollyfort handles the personal data of our customers, suppliers and partners. This privacy statement may be changed from time to time. The most recent version is published on our website.
Unit 7, Block D,
Nutgrove Office Park,
Rathfarnham, Dublin 14. D14 AN81
+353 (0) 1 499 9099
Hollyfort’s Privacy Officer can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data processed by us
Personal data means all data that can provide information about an identifiable natural person. Hollyfort processes your personal data because you are using our services and/or because you have provided us with this information.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address information
- Phone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Other personal data you provide, for example by creating a profile on this or another website, by e-mail, per app or by telephone
Purposes and principles
BAM processes personal data for the following purposes:
- To send our newsletter and other publications
- To call or email you if this is required for the performance of our services
- To give you the opportunity to create an account and to place or exchange information on a website or an app.
- To offer products and / or services and / or information about products and / or services
- To assess and accept you as a customer, supplier, business partner or other third party for entering into a relationship with you or concluding an agreement with you.
- To conclude and execute an agreement with you.
- To conclude and execute agreements with suppliers, business partners or other third parties in connection with the execution of an agreement with you.
- To develop, control and improve our products and services.
- For (market) research, trend analyses, customer profiles and statistical surveys, where data are anonymized or can no longer be traced back to an identifiable natural person.
- To execute business processes, (internal) management and (management) reports
- To promote safety, security, health and / or integrity.
- To analyse your behaviour on the website or an app in order to possibly improve the website or the app and / or to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences.
- To follow your surfing behaviour across various websites with which we can possibly improve our products and services and / or tailor them to your preferences.
- To comply with legal obligations.
The principles for the processing of your personal details are, as appropriate, the necessity to process them in order to conclude and execute our agreement with you, to safeguard the legitimate interests of Hollyfort or our partners, unless these are outweighed by your interests, fundamental rights or fundamental liberties.
Hollyfort can use automated tools to make decisions about people. Decisions with a negative outcome for you, however, will not be based solely on the results of such an automated instrument. This exception does not apply if:
The use of automated tools is necessary for the performance of a task that must be performed in order to comply with legislation or that is prescribed by law; or
The decision by Hollyfort has been taken in order to enter into or execute an agreement with you; or
You have given explicit consent.
These exceptions do not apply to processing special or sensitive personal data.
In the cases referred to in items (ii) and (iii), Hollyfort will take appropriate measures to safeguard your legitimate interests, for example, by giving you the opportunity to give your opinion.
Data retention periods
Hollyfort will only keep your personal data as long as is necessary to complete the purposes for which your data is collected, to represent the legitimate interests of Hollyfort and as long as we are legally obliged to do so.
If we process your personal data to answer a question posed by you, we will keep the data for four weeks so that we can also answer a possible follow-up question or complaint.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Hollyfort shares your personal data with some third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. These parties include banks, insurers, ICT service providers, accountants, consultants and subcontractors. We enter into a data processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Hollyfort remains responsible for these processing operations. In addition, Hollyfort provides your personal data to third parties. We only do so with your express consent.
Cookies and similar techniques
On your first visit to our website we already informed you about these cookies and asked consent to place them.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your browser to deactivate the saving of cookies. In addition, you can delete all previously saved information in your browser settings.
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties, such as advertisers and/or social media companies.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, modify or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your previously given consent to the data processing, if any, or object to the processing of your personal data by Hollyfort, and you have the right to portability of your data. This means that you can submit a request to us to transfer the personal data that we have from you in a computer file to an organisation designated by you.
Please send your request for the review, correction, deletion or transfer of your personal data or a request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to: email@example.com
You can also post your request to Privacy Officer, Hollyfort Services, Unit 7, Block D, Nutgrove Office Park, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14, Ireland.
To ensure that the request has actually been made by you, Hollyfort can ask you for proof of identity. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, in any case within four weeks.
The removal of your personal data is only possible when the data is no longer relevant.
If you have a complaint about compliance with this privacy statement, or about a violation of your rights pursuant to the law, please contact the Data Protection Officer.
In addition, you have the option to submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Data Protection Commission. For this, use the following link: https://www.dataprotection.ie/.
Hollyfort takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate technical, physical and organisational measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised changes. We do this, for example, by means of the IT security policy, training our employees and by using secure storage and connections.
If you have the impression that your data is not secure or if you have evidence of abuse, please contact our customer service or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org